- Oxo Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer.
- Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Spiralizer.
- Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer.
- Mueller Pro Multi-Blade Spiralizer.
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer.
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Vegetable Spiralizer.
- Oxo Good Grips 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer.
Is buying a spiralizer worth it?
Spiralizing is an easy way to get more veggies into your diet and doing so will save you time in the kitchen – always a lovely bonus. If you’re celiac or gluten-free (as I am) or simply avoiding grains, vegetable noodles make for delicious and nutritious meals replacing beige pasta with all the colors of the rainbow.
How do I choose a spiralizer?
- Ease of Use. It’s important to consider the level of effort that you’ll need to put in based on which kind of spiralizer you choose.
- Size and Storage.
- Blade Options and Quality.
- Handheld vs.
Do handheld Spiralizers work?
More often than not, the noodles are less consistent and there’s more waste with handheld models, but they’re great for occasional use. If you’re looking to spiralize wider and or harder fruits and vegetables, like butternut squash, apples, or onions, go for a countertop model.