What mini printer should I buy?
- Canon SELPHY Square QX10. The best portable printer for square photos.
- Kodak Mini 2.
- Polaroid Mint Pocket Printer.
- Kodak Step Instant Printer.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Link.
- Fujifilm instax Mini LiPlay.
- HP Sprocket Plus.
- Kiipix Portable Smartphone Picture Printer.
Is there such thing as a mini printer?
An all-in-one inkjet or a high-quality mini photo printer can cost as little as $100, and plenty of solid midrange models are priced under $500. With more to spend, you can opt for a high-end printer that does a fantastic job turning vibrant photos and documents with a lineup of attractive features.
How does a mini printer work without ink?
There is no ribbon, ink or toner involved with direct thermal printing. Instead, the printhead applies pressure and heat directly onto the surface of heat-sensitive thermal paper. The thermal paper reacts to the heat of the printhead, blackening when heated and producing an image or text.