- Best Overall: Instant Vortex 6-Quart Air Fryer.
- Another Top Pick: Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer.
- Best Value: Cosori Pro Air Fryer Oven Combo.
- Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven: Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Best Dual Basket Air Fryer: Ninja Foodi DualZone Air Fryer.
What are the top 10 brands of air fryers?
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with ClearCook. Best air fryer overall.
- Ninja AF100UK Air Fryer.
- Instant Vortex Mini Air Fryer.
- Philips Essential Air Fryer.
- Tower Vortex 5-in-1 Digital Air Fryer Oven.
- Lakeland Digital Crisp Air Fryer.
- Tefal YV970840 Actifry Genius XL 2in1.
Is an air fryer actually worth it?
Bottom line — air fryers have been trending for years, but they are only worth the buzz if they fit your lifestyle. If you have a large family, it’ll take too long to make a meal to satisfy a crowd. But for couples or people looking for ways to cook quick meals with less oil, it could be the perfect kitchen upgrade.
What is the disadvantage of air fryer?
Air-frying also produces high temperatures at a very rapid rate, thus making it extremely easy to burn food. And charred food may be carcinogenic. In addition, Cucuzza adds, because most devices cook 1 to 3 pounds of food at a time, it can be challenging to air-fry meals for a large family.