- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi or linked to the same account as your Chromecast, or speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top left, tap Add Set up device.
- Tap the home you want to add the device to Next.
How do I connect to Google Home?
How to connect your Google Home Mini to Wi-Fi
- Open the Google Home App.
- Select or enter the Google account that you want to connect your Google Home device to.
- The Google Home App should have now recognised your new Google Home Device.
- The speaker will now play a sound.
Can I turn on my LG smart TV with Google Home?
You can turn your TV on and off using your voice and Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display. Note: This feature may not be supported in your region.
How do I connect my Google Home to my TV?
From your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app. Tap the left hand navigation to open the menu. Tap Cast screen / audio and select your TV.