- Grado SR325x. Award winner 2022.
- Sennheiser IE 900. Sennheiser’s wired flagship earbuds set high standards.
- Sennheiser HD 820. Premium audiophile headphones that break the mould.
- Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X.
- Beyerdynamic Amiron.
- Grado SR80x.
- Focal Clear Mg.
- Shure Aonic 5.
Which brand is best for headphones?
- Bose. Bose QuietComfort 45/QC45 Wireless.
- Sony. Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless.
- Apple. Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless.
- Sennheiser. Sennheiser HD 800 S.
- Audio-Technica. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.
- Beyerdynamic. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO.
- JBL. JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS True Wireless.
Which is the best noise cancelling earphones?
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Canceling Earbuds. Best noise-canceling earbuds overall.
- Sony WF-1000XM4. Best noise-canceling earbuds for sound quality.
- AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Best noise-canceling earbuds with Apple compatibility.
- Beats Fit Pro.
- JBL Tune 230NC TWS.
Is Skullcandy a good brand?
Most of the headphones from Skullcandy are pretty affordable. However, this may be due to their somewhat plasticky build quality. It’s better than some super cheap brands, but they don’t feel very durable compared to other affordable models. Mediocre sound quality.