- Ingenuity Cosy Spot Reversible Duvet Activity Gym.
- Tiny Love Luxe Developmental Gymini.
- LAMAZE Freddie The Firefly Baby Activity Play Mat.
- Skip Hop Vibrant Village Smart Lights Baby Play Gym.
- Taf Toys Savannah Baby 360 Activity Gym.
- Luchild Baby Playmat Kick and Play Piano Gym.
What age is baby gym for?
Depending on your baby’s personal development, you can start using baby play gyms anywhere from six weeks to eight weeks. As long as your baby can comfortably lie on their tummy and/or back to interact with the play gym overhead, you can incorporate the play gym.
Is play gym good for babies?
Play gyms for newborn babies
A play gym inspires the child to freely move his/her hands and legs and enhances his/her motor skills. Furthermore, it keeps kids engaged and offers parents some much-needed free time to take care of the daily house chores.
How long do babies use activity mats?
When Do You Need a Playmat? You can use a play gym from day one, but babies between three to six months old love it the most. During this stage, your baby is developing hand-eye coordination, so grasping for the dangling toys is good practice. Once your baby starts to crawl, they’ll move on to other toys (literally!).