- Best Overall: Au Pair in America.
- Best Budget: Expert AuPair.
- Best Customer Service: Au Pair International.
- Best for Support: Agent Au Pair.
- Best Searchable Database: Go Au Pair.
- Best for Special Needs Families: PROaupair.
- Best International: EurAuPair.
- Best Matching Process: Au Pair 4 Me.
Can I au pair for 3 months?
How long is an au pair stay? The officially permitted length of an au pair stay varies from host country to host country. This also can be affected by visa stipulations. Typically au pair stays last between 3 and 12 months.
Can you trust an au pair?
The level of trust formed with an au pair is unique compared to any other form of childcare. Because an au pair lives with in the home as a member of the family, the parents’ relationship with them develops quickly and mutual trust happens much faster than with a daycare provider or live-out nanny.
How do I find an AuPair host family?
There are two ways to quickly find a suitable Host Family: You can start an Au-Pair placement with a full-service agency, or. search for a Host Family yourself with AuPair.com.