Can newborns use baby gyms?
Depending on your baby’s personal development, you can start using baby play gyms anywhere from six weeks to eight weeks. As long as your baby can comfortably lie on their tummy and/or back to interact with the play gym overhead, you can incorporate the play gym.
How long do babies use baby gyms?
As an occupational therapist, I recommend baby gyms so highly that I even listed them as the very first product in my post 15 Toys for Baby’s First Year. They can be used from the day your baby is born all the way until they are crawling (and some babies enjoy them even beyond that stage).
Which is the best baby gym?
- Fisher-Price Kick ‘n’ Play Piano Baby Gym.
- Snuggle Me Penguin Tummy Time Gym.
- Skip Hop Camping Cub Activity Gym Mat.
- Skip Hop Celestial Dreams Activity Gym.
- Tiny Love Luxe Developmental Gymini.
- Bright Starts 5-in-1 Your Way Ball Play, Mat Activity Gym.