Posten Norge is a Nordic mail and logistics group that develops and delivers complete solutions within postal services, communications and logistics, with the Nordic area as its local market.
Does Posten deliver on Saturday?
The service is available throughout the country Monday to Friday. You choose which day you want the package, and it is delivered to your door between 17 and 21 in cities and towns *. For the rest of the country, delivery takes place between 8 and 17.
Can I send a package to a post office for pick up?
When shipping packages, you can choose the Hold for Pickup option, and the recipients can collect their packages at their local Post Office. If you are expecting a package, you can redirect it to your local Post Office by selecting Hold for Pickup using Intercept a Package under Track & Manage on usps.com.
How do I send documents through the post office?
- Choose the service – Ordinary mail, Registered mail, Speed Services Couriers, EMS.
- Ensure that the destination address is correct, current and complete.
- Check the spelling of surnames, street names and towns.
- Ensure the address is written in black ink.
- Write clearly.
- Always use the correct postal code.