- “Remember baby, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.”
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.“-
Who pays for a baby shower?
The hostess traditionally pays for the baby shower and its associated costs. However, the hostess can divide up the responsibility and costs by asking a few close family members or friends to co-host. This helps to reduce the overall expense and alleviates some of the financial obligation of hosting a baby shower.
What do people do at Babyshowers?
A baby shower can be whatever the mom-to-be wants and might completely deviate from the norm! But, typically, a shower includes yummy food, a couple of games (or crafts, but more on that later), and opening gifts. And, of course, plenty of time to sit and chat!
What do I write inside a baby shower card?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”