How can I track GPS location?
Install a GPS tracking device in each vehicle or asset you want to track. Signals are transmitted from the satellite to the receiver. The receiver calculates the distance between itself and the satellites in real time. A report is created showing your vehicle’s travel distance or movement, coordinates and speed.
Which is best GPS tracker?
- Tracki 2022 model 4G LTE Mini GPS Tracker.
- LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker.
- Garmin vivofit jr.
- Spytec GPS GL300 GPS Tracker for Vehicles and cars.
- Vyncs-GPS Tracker for Vehicles 4G.
- GPS Tracker-Optimus 2.0 4G LTE.
- Brickhouse Security Spark Nano 7 GPS Tracker.
How far does a GPS tracker reach?
No distance limit under good gps signal. Longer answer? It depends on your software, hardware and signal. But the rule of thumb is that a real-time GPS tracking device with perfect line-of-sight cellular coverage can be accurate to 6 feet and will work anywhere cellular coverage exists.