Can I use my air fryer as a dehydrator?
Dehydrating produce in your oven or air fryer is extremely simple and helps to extend the shelf life of many of your favorite fruits and vegetables. While it’s easier to dehydrate larger quantities in an oven, the air fryer works a little quicker thanks to its controlled and circulating heat.
Is a dehydrator better than air fryer?
Air fryers take less than half the time to cook foods as ovens do. They also don’t require any oil or butter, so they’re great if you want to avoid extra calories. Food dehydrators take longer to cook but they’re perfect for drying out fruits and vegetables.
Which food dehydrator is best?
- Best Overall: Magic Mill Food Dehydrator Machine.
- Best Runner-Up: Cosori Food Dehydrator Machine.
- Best Budget: Elite Gourmet Food Dehydrator.
- Quickest Results: Nesco Gardenmaster Digital Pro Food Dehydrator.
- Easiest to Store: Brod and Taylor Sahara Folding Food Dehydrator.
- Most Durable: Samson “Silent” Dehydrator.