In Summary. At the end of the day, if you’re healthy, and your primary goals are to build muscle and get stronger, then the bosu ball isn’t going to be very useful for you. You won’t be able to lift nearly as much weight as you would from a stable surface, which will significantly hamper your progress and development.
Which bosu ball is best?
So let’s find out where to buy a BOSU ball and it’s alternatives!
- #1 Core Balance Trainer Gym Ball.
- #2 BOSU Fitness Balance Ball NextGen Pro.
- #3 Ativafit Fitness Balance Half Ball.
- #4 Fitness Ball BOSU Trainer.
- #5 BOSU Ball Pro Balance Trainer.
- #6 BOSU Ball Professional Version.
- #7 Sportneer Balance Fitness Ball.
Do Balance trainers work?
Do balance trainers work? Yes. The Bosu ball was introduced in physical therapy to help people working on balance issues, ankle strength, and leg stability. It absolutely does those things.