- First, start by removing any plants and dirt inside the container.
- Next, get the pot off the ground by placing brick, stone, or plant risers underneath it.
- Lastly, take some bubble wrap or newspaper, wrap the outside of the container, and put a tarp over it.
How do you store outdoor potted plants?
- Watering. Remember, roots of potted plants can’t reach moisture in the earth.
- Feeding. To keep plants blooming, fertilize occasionally with a water-soluble fertilizer.
- Deadheading. During the growing season, encourage plants to keep blooming by pinching off flowers as they fade.
What is a Ficonstone planter?
All of the products from the Ridged collection are made of fiberglass combined with cement, sand and finely ground stone. This composition is also called Ficonstone. Ideal for larger plants. Perfect for indoor and outdoor.
How do you keep planter boxes from drying out?
Mulch the Top
Use rocks or bark as mulch on the top of your containers. This will help keep them from drying out as well as prevent weeds from forming that can steal moisture from your plants.