Are Epson eco tanks any good?
Our Verdict. The Epson EcoTank ET-2800 performs well for family use. Its cheap ink bottle refills and incredible page yields mean it’s remarkably cheap to maintain in the long run, easing the load on your wallet. It prints great-looking, vibrant photos, and its color accuracy is fine for everyday use.
How can I test my printer?
- In the Search box on the taskbar, type Devices and Printers.
- Touch or click Devices and Printers (Control panel).
- Touch and hold or right-click your printer.
- Touch or click Printer Properties.
- Under the General tab, Touch or click Print Test Page.
How do I reset my Epson EcoTank?
- Turn the printer off.
- Use a paper clip or tip of a pen to press and hold the reset on the back of the printer:
- While holding the reset button, turn the printer on.
- After 5 seconds, a warning will print out.