How do I change my Yale Doorman code?
Touch the keypad with the palm of your hand. Enter the master code followed by the ‘#’ key. Select the ‘1’ button followed by the ‘#’ key. Enter a new master code.
What is the default master code for a Yale lock?
You will need to complete the reset procedure to take the lock back to the default setting of ‘123456‘ see the images below. Once completed please follow the instructions to set a new pin code.
How do you reset a door lock code?
- Step 1: Make sure that the door is open and unlocked.
- Step2: Touch the Keypad & Enter Codes.
- Step3: Enter *+01+#
- Step4: Enter Old Master Code +#
- Step5: Enter New Master Code.
- Step6: Repeat to Enter New Master Code.