What do you use a massage roller for?
- Much reduced pain after exercise.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Release muscle tightness.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Breaks down knots in muscles.
- Helps to prevent injury.
- Improves balance.
- Maximised effectiveness of stretching.
What does a massage roller stick do?
A muscle roller massage stick is a deep tissue massager that can relieve compressed nerves, knots, achy joints and stiff muscles in no time.
What type of massage roller is best?
A smooth foam roller is a good choice for someone who is just getting into rolling because the pressure is not as intense as with a textured roller. Also, smooth foam rollers are typically less expensive than textured rollers.