What muscles does a bosu ball work?
Bosu squats are an excellent exercise that strengthens the quads, hamstrings, glutes and by using the bosu ball this helps to stabilise the core as well. This exercise is also great if you are interested in weight loss.
What is the purpose of a bosu ball?
A Bosu ball — which looks like an exercise ball cut in half — is inflated on one side with a flat platform on the other. You can find them at most gyms, sports stores, and online. It’s a balance trainer, providing the user with an unstable surface on which to perform exercises that engage a variety of muscles.
Which bosu ball is best?
- #1 Core Balance Trainer Gym Ball.
- #2 BOSU Fitness Balance Ball NextGen Pro.
- #3 Ativafit Fitness Balance Half Ball.
- #4 Fitness Ball BOSU Trainer.
- #5 BOSU Ball Pro Balance Trainer.
- #6 BOSU Ball Professional Version.
- #7 Sportneer Balance Fitness Ball.